20.3.15

Passion Fruit Smooth Sphere | eos Lip Balm Review



There has been a lot of fuzz going on for a while about eos especially with the unique lip balm packaging. But most importantly, one looks at what is inside.

An eos lip balm has a distinct flavor that entices. Like a perfume you'd always want to smell its scent and maybe come back for more every time.

Passion Fruit flavor of the eos lip balm collection is one I have learned to love the moment I got hold of it. I just love the scent so much. It makes me feel feminine and happy every time I open my eos. Yes, that's right, it takes me to happy land! (laughs) It is not overpowering and just blends right with my usual perfume. I like the scent of this flavor among other eos flavors which were launched.

The eos Passion Fruit is included in the 2015 Spring Pack eos Lip Balm Limited Edition set.




I particulartly use my eos before I dab on my lipstick. The moisturizing properties of eos is okay. It's really good for everyday use. Not that I compare it to another favorite lip balm (you misread that). I have another lip balm for those days when my lips are super chapped and the weather is very uncooperative. But for everyday use, eos provides me with all the lip moisturizing that I need.

Of course, the packaging is always a plus. Its unique design of an egg has always caught the attention of people nearby whenever i stick my eos out to apply it. So much for being subtle, I guess.


Rating: 4/5
Will I recommend it? Oh yes!
Price: I think it is a bit pricey for a lip balm. But you can always get it on sale on ebay. Beware of fakes though! They are everywhere.

Let me know what you think and I will reply as soon as I can. I read every comment, you know!

kisses,

Diana
for eoslipbalmph





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful message, we read everything! ♡♡♡